& Cloud Native
It’s features include:
- Custom Integration with SAP
- 12,000+ Products
- 300+ Preloaded Customer Accounts
- 6 Pricing Tiers
- AUD and NZD Currencies
- Staging Site for Approval of Work Before Live
- Product Price Concealed for Non-Logged-In Visitors
- Post Live Support & Ongoing Maintenance
- Integration portal to view and track status of each order
- Cloud Website Hosting With AWS
Lonza is the preferred global partner to the
pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Their solutions improve life quality by preventing illness, enabling healthier lifestyles and supporting a safe environment.
Microknot developed a custom designed eCommerce solution leveraging open source CMS software, WordPress & WooCommerce for Lonza and launching it for Australian & New Zealand customers. Including custom developed functionality such as multiple pricing tiers, multiple currencies, preloaded customer accounts, hidden pricing for logged out users and more, this website drives sales and engagements with their clientele. Microknot continues to support Lonza post-live by keeping the website up to date, loading and updating products, posting blogs, supporting users and more.